Few pics of my mates Triumph

Sneakynuts

My mate did a track day this weekend at Eastern Creek Raceway so I took the FZ for a spin up to watch and take some pics!

Hope you like!

11746138395_716fe7869c_b.jpg

11771799575_e852cd5863_b.jpg

11772539066_4729d26560_b.jpg

11746930256_30837ed866_b.jpg

11747001826_802ea1bb7c_b.jpg

11746608224_c2288303e0_b.jpg

I miss my Daytona

675R are beautiful bikes!

You will have to join the track action next time,
I can assure you that you will enjoy it

Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk 2

675R are beautiful bikes!

You will have to join the track action next time,
I can assure you that you will enjoy it

Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk 2

I am sure I will..... I am quite a regular at track days/Competitions in the car and love that apart from it being a little hard on the tyres. ( $1600 for 4!)

I am sure I will..... I am quite a regular at track days/Competitions in the car and love that apart from it being a little hard on the tyres. ( $1600 for 4!)

Atleast your 6R will only be around $600 for a new set!

Seriously though your tyres should last more than a couple track days.
My current tyres have done 4 track days and around 10K km's,
and they are only Dunlop Roadsmart II's which I picked up for $230 each fitted.

If you want to go faster on the track, you can always find guys selling used track tyres (some guys sell them in Adelaide for $40- $80 front/ rear)
Then you can keep your sport/ tourer tyres for the road and get something stickier for the track:D

nice bikes.I heard the can get a little pricey to repair though

Unfortunately, I know that to be true. But it's mostly with used parts, because they aren't as abundant. New parts are not that much higher than others.

That is just a sweet looking bike, if its anything like my nephews street triple I bet it hauls *** too. I really would like to look into one but its another lay on the tank design I don't think my back can handle. Here is a picture of that street triple and my fz6r.

Attachments

• fzandst.jpg
    fzandst.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 20
The street is like the FZ6R right? ...handlebars and more upright seating.

yeah, its a tiny bit more lean than the fz6r but that's probably because I bought bar risers for my fz6r. Its a blast to ride. It hauls ***, seems a lot faster than ours for only 75cc difference. its just naked and looks like bug eyes from the front though :)

yeah, its a tiny bit more lean than the fz6r but that's probably because I bought bar risers for my fz6r. Its a blast to ride. It hauls ***, seems a lot faster than ours for only 75cc difference. its just naked and looks like bug eyes from the front though :)

Yeah, it's on my short list of upgrades, but that headlight is fugly.

My buddy is gonna get a Daytona this year, can't wait to take it out for a ride.

let us know how it compares to the fz and your traitorous gixr :)

I certainly will.

:)

we need a bike exchange thread going lol. Since half the people on the forum don't have an FZ6R. Meet up with a fellow forum member and try each others bikes out. Anyone in socal got a Daytona or a fz1 they want to let me ride for a few minutes? :)
I got a nice Suzuki boulevard 650 someone can try!

I let VERY few people ride my bike, only 2 other people have besides previous owners.

Im not too bad. I wont let any joe ride it but for examples my brother has ridden it, I would let him ride or drive anything I own as he can replace it lol and I have driven anything he owns. I ride his ninja and can am and when he used to live in Hawaii i would arrive, grab the keys to his M3 and say your stuck with the wifes mini van for a week! I have also let my nephew ride it, he has the street triple and he hasn't crashed that yet so... In fact when all 3 of us go we like to take a turn on each bike. I let my next door neighbor ride it, we were going to go for a ride and his crappy Harley had a problem so I let him take my cruiser then I switched with him halfway, thought maybe I could turn him to the light side of the force! He has been riding like 15 years though.

Back