Fender Eliminator kit

Verranth

Can you take another shot from a little further away? I'd like to see how the entire bike flows with it now.

BTW, grats on the new mod. :)

dannymac702

You have to remove the passenger bar and body panel on right hand side of seat area to get to connectors. Panel held on by 3 or 4 push rivets. One was difficult to remove so I drilled it. You can get a bag of assorted size replacements for 7-8 bucks.

calltrex

i remember squeezing my hands in the side to unplug the plugs. never took any body panels off.

removed the bar that goes around though

Pizz

Found it! :DTook the rail off, then the right hand cowling. It is in a rubber boot. Also had to take off a cover plate in the storage area.

Thanks guys.

Pizz

Just bought the Targa eliminator and a +1 front sprocket. Full exhaust, PCM V and rear seat cowling to come later....

Pizz

Got the Targa - missing parts!

Just ripped into the box to find out that the Licence Plate Light is missing from the Targa fender eliminator kit I bought from Solomoto.com.
I sent a note to customer service requesting that they send one out asap. Grrrrrr.....

MikeN02

Which one to get!? I can't decide...

Or

Targa's...?

Targas I would spend about an extra 30 bucks, but I wouldn't get the extra space from the one off ebay...

Pizz

Mike,

The Targa looks good and is a clean installation. There are no wires to cut, as the kit comes with the mating connectors that plug into the bikes harness.

Only issue for me is they short shipped the plate light.