feeling 100%

RoadTrip

Nah i got the 600 it was on sale for 9500 for the 2013
Well, I initially went from the FZ6R to the GSXR600, I loved that bike. But, I went 750 after a couple of years on it even though I was actually shooting for the 1000, but insurance was too high. Actually really glad I went to the 750 instead of the 1000, though, handles just like the 600 with just a smidge more grunt, which I feel is just at the limit of power wheelie avoidance. For all intensive purposes, though, the 600 is just as fast as the 750, you just have to Rev it a bit higher. Congrats!

godwearsblack

Oh yea? Well so far insurance is up the roof for.me right now, hopefully i can find something relatively(?) Low . Sucks that i have her at home and have had her since the 5th (birthday gift to my self bday is the 6th lol) but i havent been able to use her since i dont have insurance.:(

RoadTrip

Yeah, the all or nothing insurance system stinks. I bet you clawing the walls, a gixxer in the garage and can't ride it. Maybe check out DairyLand Insurance, they could be a bit cheaper.

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

latony007

Congrats on feeling better and the new ride. I have ridden my nephews street triple a few times but this weekend got a chance to really ride if through the canyons for at least a half hour, while I enjoyed the more torque and speed its not as comfortable and does not handle as well as the fz6r. You really had to push harder to get it leaning, anyway my point being Im still in love with my fz6r :)