Feeler: FS - 2009 Yamaha FZ-6R Blue (So Cali)

Detrich

^ Thanks Chris... I think I'm going to just chill with the R6 for a while and work on improving my riding skills at my own pace. I feel that it's the right weight & power for me for now. And, I've signed up to do the NSR50 track workshop and will see how that goes... :)

Last edited:

Detrich

Bike was officially sold today, and I rode it over to deliver it to its new owner... Kinda heavy hearted to walk away and see her in someone else's garage. :( But, I hope she'll keep her new owner safe- just like she's taken care of me. :)

That being said, the new owner is a really nice, down-to-earth kid. And, it's his first bike, so he's really excited. Everything with the sale was a breeze. I gave him all my other accessories and even knocked off a little bit more on the price since I know he's got gear to have to buy. :) Told him about this forum, but he didn't seem too interested at the moment. So, maybe down the road.

Mixed emotions, but life is always changing and moving forward. I hope that I can just continue learning to become a safer, better rider on the R6... And, down the road we'll see what happens... lol.