Feeler: 2009 FZ6R Raven, tons of mods!

iSpoolin

The bike is a 2009 with just over 4000 miles on the clock. I am EXTREMELY maticulous about maintaining my bikes, and the bike got an inside out wash just a few days ago.

There a couple of small scratches on the bike, but they were there when I bought it, hardly noticeable though.

Mods include:
Smoked Interagrated Tailight
Fender Eliminator
Removed FZ6R Decals
5000k HID hi/low
R6s Mirrors (Have a set of Trojan Mirrors Also)
Roaring Toyz Lowering Link
Roaring Toys Kickstand
Yamaha Dark Smoke Double Bubble Windscreen
Tinted Flushmounts (Also have a spare set that isn't installed)
Ebay Shorty Clutch Lever, and Long Brake Lever (have stock set also)
T-Rex Racing No Cut Frame Sliders
Ebay Tank Protector (CF Look)

Tires still have alot of life left!

I'll be the first to tell you yes I rode this bike hard, however its never been wheelied or anything like that, just done what it was intended to do!

Asking price is 4000$ OBO

Thats the newest pictures I have of the bike, about a month ago, sorry its not lowered in those pics but I can get some if interest strikes!

Last edited:

iSpoolin

Bumppppppp

iSpoolin

those chicken strips on that kawi are crazy huge! sorry for the thread jack.
You need punched. That is NOT a kawi. and I hadn't even ridden the bike at that point, thats all from the previous owner.

CrazyCawi

Punch away my friend! That was rough.

Detrich

wow, great price... KBB is $4,800... :)

raven6

You need punched. That is NOT a kawi. and I hadn't even ridden the bike at that point, thats all from the previous owner.
so how do you explain the chicken strips on the FZ6R..? those ones are crazy huge...!!!

lol... :justkidding:

nice bike with a nice price, good luck with the sale

DakinechicK

A kawi? Really?? Blasphemy!!! :D

Btw, spoolin, I've been talkin' your bike up to people who might be interested because she's SO beautiful just to look at! Plus, riding it is fun too... :p

vitrox

my fault, those are crazy huge chicken strips on that 675. the headlights threw me off. shoulda known from that triple exhaust.

Navy_3912

Well, I'm deployed in Afg at the moment, but I'm either coming home some time in DEC, or Jan some time, if you can save it until then I will head down from DC :D

iSpoolin

Alright everybody, the sell is 100% ago now, somebody pick up this beautiful bike!

iSpoolin

Bump, I want this gone guys!

iSpoolin

Pm Returned, please feel free to call anytime!

iSpoolin

07ktm250xc is coming to look at the bike around 4 PM, hopefully make the sell! :)

iSpoolin

Soldddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

bmw675

that didn't take too long.

And i thought you were keeping the 6r for your girl to ride? maybe i'm thinking of someone else.....

i guess a new introduction and welcome will be in order soon.