FedEx = Failure

iSpoolin

Well I was expecting a package today containing my Silver Mirror Face Shield for my Exo-1000, a Large Liner for my exo-1000, and my Icon TRX Timax Short Gloves.

So I come home for expect, expecting a package on my porch. Guess what its not there. My road was clear, I drove up it in my Cobalt SS which is only 1.5 Inches off the ground. Then I check my tracking number and it says "Driver turned around do to bad road conditions" I work about 10 minutes from the fedex warehouse and the roads were clear all the way from work to my house. So this is just BS. Now I have to wait even longer on my pieces :rant:

cbzdel

cant you just go pick it up in person? I do that all the time here with my UPS and FedEx

MikeN02

You think that's bad waiting for gear? Try waiting on parts for your bike! I'm so antsy right now.

iSpoolin

I could after work tomorrow, its 45 minutes away from my house. Either way I still have to wait for tomorrow.

and Yeah I know man haha, I have a tank bag on the way to, its suppose to be here Friday, its coming FedEx to so lets see what happens!

MikeN02

One thing I like about Fedex is they count weekends or deliver on weekends. Or was that UPS? Not sure.

iSpoolin

UPS delivers on Saturdays but I think so does Fedex?

jay

i don't like fedex for one they can never deliver stuff at my place as they need to buzz in the building.. which they can't do like usps or may be ups.. they alwayz leave the tag on the main entrance and i have to go get it from their office.. which sucks... !
i once made friends with fedex delivery guy... he deliverd stuff to me after biz hrs.. that was awesome.. beer money alwayz works;)

MikeN02

Freaking sweet. I wish I could make friends with one but I don't order a lot plus it's sometimes a different guys

Detrich

ups usually just leaves stuff out of plain view. only deliveries from apple seem to require signatures that they will not leave no matter what...