Fairing Bolts

latony007

Trying to spruce up the color on my Pearl White. I added some red-gel Yamaha stickers under the passenger seat. Added Red Yamaha Gel Stickers to the ends of my frame sliders and Red Bar ends and grips and gas cover. My question is I am stuck on these two different sets of fairing bolts and was hoping for another opinion.

Thanks

Attachments

I like the first one because the bike doesn't look altered other than the color (clean look). Where do you get those? I'd like to add those on my bike. :) I think the second ones would end up scratching the fairings when you tighten them down with those pointed edges. Since they have a larger diameter to the smaller stock versions.

Last edited:

latony007

I like the first one because the bike doesn't look altered other than the color (clean look). Where do you get those? I'd like to add those on my bike. :) I think the second ones would end up scratching the fairings when you tighten them down with those pointed edges. Since they have a larger diameter to the smaller stock versions.
you have a good point about the scratching but I put tiny plastic washers behind them so they shouldn't touch the fairings. I thought the smaller ones were a cleaner look too but the others more noticeable. I think if the smaller ones were just a little bigger i wouldn't be torn between the two. Here is a link for the simple ones. The other ones I had to buy them with silver inner bolts and wound up using red bolts for the gas cover.

Red Windshield Fairing Bolts Honda Yamaha Suzuki Kawasaki Ducati Triumph | eBay

10 Set Red Windscreen Windshield Screws Bolts 4205 | eBay

you have a good point about the scratching but I put tiny plastic washers behind them so they shouldn't touch the fairings. I thought the smaller ones were a cleaner look too but the others more noticeable. I think if the smaller ones were just a little bigger i wouldn't be torn between the two. Here is a link for the simple ones. The other ones I had to buy them with silver inner bolts and wound up using red bolts for the gas cover.

Red Windshield Fairing Bolts Honda Yamaha Suzuki Kawasaki Ducati Triumph | eBay

10 Set Red Windscreen Windshield Screws Bolts 4205 | eBay
Oh, I didn't think of using plastic washers. Thanks for the links though, I was trying to find them. :)

yfz6r

Definitely the first ones. The second ones remind me of a 16 year old's crappy tuner car for some reason. That turn signal is unique. I think I like it

latony007

Oh, I didn't think of using plastic washers. Thanks for the links though, I was trying to find them. :)
No problem, you can get the In about any color.

Definitely the first ones. The second ones remind me of a 16 year old's crappy tuner car for some reason. That turn signal is unique. I think I like it
Thanks, two votes for the first ones, im leaning that way now :)
the signals are great, I liked they are larger and looked more like the stock Ninja signals than a lot of the smaller ones and pretty visable from the front but I still added LED strips in the scoops because it looks cool, is VERY visible from the front and cost a whopping 4$, here is a pict of them

Attachments

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member