F1 2012

jmarco

Anyone into F1 here? 4 races in and with 4 different winners for those races, it is just slowly molding into one of the more exciting seasons just yet. And with a lot of world champions in the grid, it just makes for an ever so competitive race.

Bahrain just capped of last night, though the number of brewing hindrance for the race to push through, it was something that surely would suit a lot of people well.

JonKerr

Elite Member

Mitch21

Anyone into F1 here? 4 races in and with 4 different winners for those races, it is just slowly molding into one of the more exciting seasons just yet. And with a lot of world champions in the grid, it just makes for an ever so competitive race.

Bahrain just capped of last night, though the number of brewing hindrance for the race to push through, it was something that surely would suit a lot of people well.
Yeh it has been really good this year with different winners and more exciting racers rather than a one person show.

Obviously i go for Webber and the young Ricciardo coming from down under. :aus:

I'm a huge F1 Fan. I'm pretty stoked so far with the season. Would have loved to see Kimi pull out a win. I've been a Kimi fan since I started watching F1 back when he first started with McLaren. Not a Vettel fan at all. In 2010 when Weber was obviously the better driver in the team he threw all kinds of fits anytime Weber did better than him. Also not a Hamilton fan but I do like Button a lot. A lot of F1 fans seem to be team loyalists. I'm more of a driver fan. Kimi was always, and now is again my favorite driver.

The cars are hideously ugly this year with that nasty step but I can deal with ugly cars if the racing stays like it's been this year. I actually liked the look of the cars best around 2007-2008. But the racing sucked ass for the most part. This was Kimi's 2007 Ferrari, one of the sexiest looking race cars ever built.
+1 on the cars getting more odly shaped, much liked the cars from a few years ago

danieljardim

After Senna died F1 got a little bit boring for me.

Still following. I like Massa but his not the same after the accident.

I would like to see somebody with a shit ass car get going with the elit cars but that is unlikely to happen nowadays.