F/S: Naked Speedometer Bracket

skooter65

Sold! (07-29-2012)

I have listed this here as per a suggestion from Marthy. Member LeaN69 of the sister forum was manufacturing these for the Gen II FZ6; Here is a link to the original thread: Speedometer Bracket Group Interest. - Yamaha FZ6 Forums - International FZ6 Motorcycle Community Forum I am not 100% sure of fitment on the FZ6R but I would be more than happy to take as many measurements as necessary. Great quality product, ready to make a naked bike happy.

Asking $55.00 Shipped to the Lower 48 States.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Thank you!

Scott
[email protected]

Last edited:

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Michael Wilson

I want to go street fighter... but can't afford it atm >:[

Ckerd

I guess I have been slacking on trolling the forums lately; this damn work thing always gets in the way :)

Let me know: I could get this in the mail as early as tomorrow morning!
Yea I can Paypal the money as soon as I get out or WORK. Pm me your PayPal address

skooter65

I work gets in the way... quit working! LOL :D
Then how will I but more parts that i don;t need? :)

I want to go street fighter... but can't afford it atm >:[
I hear you there. I actually just picked up a single "street-fighter" type headlight from a Chinese source. Fingers crossed to see the quality

Sr to hijack, but is there install instructions
It simply bolts to the underside of the upper triple clamp (There is currently a throttle cable guide plate mounted there). I will see if I can find some photos.

Yea I can Paypal the money as soon as I get out or WORK. Pm me your PayPal address
PM Sent. Thank you!