F/S: Koso RX-1N Digital Speedometer (Never Installed!)

skooter65

I purchased this previously owned digital cluster for my GEN 1 FZ1 project but have decided to go a different route. Everything is brand-new, never installed; The gauge still has the thin plastic protector over the tachometer! This is a top of the line aftermarket gauge with loads of features and great looks. Sale Includes all of the original mounting hardware, wiring, and accessories.

The following threads show this exact set-up installed on an early model FZ6:
KOSO RX1N Speedo - Yamaha FZ6 Forums - International FZ6 Motorcycle Community Forum
Koso RX1N install write up/install - Yamaha FZ6 Forums - International FZ6 Motorcycle Community Forum

Please see the manufacturers website for exact specifications: :: KOSO NORTH AMERICA :: Gauges, LED bars, Accessories for Motorcycles, ATV, Cars, Scooters and snowmobile
(Select your Country, Select "GAUGES-LED BARS-ACCESSORIES", Select "MOTORCYCLE")

Koso RX-1N Speedometer / GP Style (Black Face w/ White Backlight)
Factory MSRP: $349.95

Asking $285.00 (Free Shipping to the lower 48 states. International shipping available; Please contact me for rates).

Please feel free to contact me at any time if you have any questions.

Thank You for looking!

Scott
[email protected]

Stock Photo:

Actual Photos:
*Please Note: The plastic protection film makes the face appear "hazy".

pyrocpu

Free bump! :)

You know, looking at this speedo cluster, it makes me wonder if Koso is the OEM supplier for our FZ6Rs... the "font" of the speed readout is the same as the FZ6R's, as well as the two rubber buttons!

yfz6r

Good deal for someone looking for something like this. Did u put it on the yamahafz1oa forum classifieds? That site has a lot of users who check the for sales frequently.

skooter65

Free bump! :)

You know, looking at this speedo cluster, it makes me wonder if Koso is the OEM supplier for our FZ6Rs... the "font" of the speed readout is the same as the FZ6R's, as well as the two rubber buttons!
Thank you for the bump! It would not surprise me in the least. However, I would be more inclined to guess that they "copied" the Yamaha style rather than designed for it :)

Good deal for someone looking for something like this. Did u put it on the yamahafz1oa forum classifieds? That site has a lot of users who check the for sales frequently.
I sure did; It is actually on all of the forums that I frequent at the moment. Quite a bit of interest but no bites.

Thank you for the bumps!:)