Exhaust?

Jepoy005

Hey guys i've got a few questions for you all.

I'm planning on buying TBE and can I just install it and use it without the juice box? Will there be a problem, if I don't put in a juice box?

Which one is better? Marthy Exhaust or TBE?

Also can I just cut off the big ugly black cat and just modify it with a slip on? I will let the muffler pros do the whole cutting and stuff like that since they have the tools.

Thanks a lot!

Kdubb223

Hey guys i've got a few questions for you all.

I'm planning on buying TBE and can I just install it and use it without the juice box? Will there be a problem, if I don't put in a juice box?

Which one is better? Marthy Exhaust or TBE?

Also can I just cut off the big ugly black cat and just modify it with a slip on? I will let the muffler pros do the whole cutting and stuff like that since they have the tools.

Thanks a lot!
You can install it without a juice box but it's not adviseable.
Marthys > TBE (subjective)
Yes you could build your own system if you wanted to.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Jepoy005

I have to admit that the TB is quite a nice system if you don't mind blowing $1K+ by the time you add the PCV and BOP. (Required)

In the other hand... bang for the $$$, Im hard to beat! After almost 3 years and close to 60 exhaust now on the road... things were not perfect at the biginning but I got all the loose ends tight up now.

Like anything, doing it yourself would be cheaper. You can start from scratch, buy one of my DIY or do the whole mod.

You can use the Danmoto with DBK safely w/o a PCV.

Martin

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

Could you please send me a link where i can buy it? Also, do i need to replace the headers if im gonna go that route?

Thanks.

I'm really looking hard at exhausts right now and I can't choose which method to do, but hey i will look into your exhaust.

Link please!?

I JUST WANT A LOUD EXHAUST! hahhaha Hate the stock exhaust!

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member