Exhaust Help

tripod

Ok im going to post this all over this thread so if you see it more than once im sorry I just need some help.
I am looking for a stock exhaust to put back on my 2009 FZ6R. Mine was backwoods modified before I got it and It sounds horrible. It was cut off right before the cat and had a what looks like a glass pack welded to it. I almost refuse to drive it until I get something quieter or at least sounds better. If anyone has a stock exhaust or some tips on modifiying what i already have much help would be appreciated.

joloy133

Ok im going to post this all over this thread so if you see it more than once im sorry I just need some help.
I am looking for a stock exhaust to put back on my 2009 FZ6R. Mine was backwoods modified before I got it and It sounds horrible. It was cut off right before the cat and had a what looks like a glass pack welded to it. I almost refuse to drive it until I get something quieter or at least sounds better. If anyone has a stock exhaust or some tips on modifiying what i already have much help would be appreciated.
You tube, xj6 exhausts. So many conversions and they would work on our bikes. Leo vince has an underbody exhaust that a good fabricator could fit onto your headers after removing the glass pack.

tripod

I appreciate it. Thats alot of help. I have been looking for something. I am a professional welder so I figure I can come up with something that will work, but thanks alot i will look it up and give it a try

joloy133

I appreciate it. Thats alot of help. I have been looking for something. I am a professional welder so I figure I can come up with something that will work, but thanks alot i will look it up and give it a try
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89i3BSygvrA]Yamaha xj6 with selfmade Yoshimura tri oval exhaust - YouTube[/ame]

Here's a link......there are others also. good luck!