Excel Anyone (service chart)

cbzdel

I usually take the service chart that is in the owners manual/service manuals and do it up an fancy in excel. I do my own maintenance an and it makes it nice to just print one up for every service and use it as a check list or to make notes on then just throw it in a vehicle specific folder I have in my filing cabinet.

The problem is I dont have excel anymore. So does anyone have anything like this, I know I cant be the only guy that anal about maintenance haha..

B

Bates121

do you want a copy of excel or do you want to know if someone can send you a fancy maintance chart? Did you try openoffice.org you can make spreadsheets for free.

cbzdel

looking just for a fancy sheet if anyone had one made up.. I will check out open office now, thanks for the tip!

B

Bates121

I have a sheet I did up real quick that has just the basics oil/oil filter, spark plugs, tires, brakes, chain clean/wax, I think I have a few more things on there but wont be able to check it till i get home. If you want I can send it to you

cbzdel

that would be cool, maybe you could post it up in JPG format?? if not i will give you my email..

Wavex

If you have a gmail (google) account, you can use their free online spreadsheet service too :thumbup: