Evotech Fender Eliminator

MNDZA

Just got it today and already installed it. Fairly easy install and EXCELLENT product quality. I'll post pics later tonight.

xplodnstar

Can we get a link? :D

MNDZA

Here are a few pics.

MNDZA

B

blaxx

Hey MNDZA, just ordered one tonight, it looks REALLY good on your bike, I have the exact same color too!
If I may ask, about how long did it take from the time you ordered until you received it?
BTW, I also got those no cut frame sliders off Ebay, I should get them in me hot little hands next week. :)

Thanks!

tractorboy

SO.....it looks like it allows for the stock directionals to mount on cool. as much as smaller ones are cool...I like being seen better.! Does it actually have the same wire harness connections or did you have to cut and splice.

Nice Fitment. Looks stock.....cool.

MNDZA

It uses all stock connections and everything fits like it was stock. I bought it late night Thursday last week. They shipped it the next morning and I received it yesterday. One week....pretty fast considering it's coming from across the globe.

tractorboy

Hmmmm....may have to bite it and do that....worth it for factor connections. But man....a little pricy IMHO though. But still.....sleek. Espedially for the license plate light.

Cool

Making my own Frame sliders.....my brother has a lathe and a bunch of delrin...Yipee

K

knightrider

Don't have an FZ6R but went to the site to have a look. Ended up ordering the standard size FZ6 FE kit. I needed a new license plate light bulb and new socket since it was broken. The idea of having a led license plate bulb that wouldn't burn out was a great idea. My dealer wanted $50 for a new stock socket with bulb, so for more I get led and a nicer FE kit then the modded stock fender.

Thanks for the tip! Will definitely be better than stock.:thumbup:

C

CZAR357

Don't have an FZ6R but went to the site to have a look. Ended up ordering the standard size FZ6 FE kit. I needed a new license plate light bulb and new socket since it was broken. The idea of having a led license plate bulb that wouldn't burn out was a great idea. My dealer wanted $50 for a new stock socket with bulb, so for more I get led and a nicer FE kit then the modded stock fender.

Thanks for the tip! Will definitely be better than stock.:thumbup:
Can you do me a favor and either post or pm me pictures of the kit when you get it on the bike? It would be appreciated.

K

knightrider

Can you do me a favor and either post or pm me pictures of the kit when you get it on the bike? It would be appreciated.
Will do. I just got it in the mail today and installed. It is really nice and very overbuilt. The whole install took me like 1.5 hours but I'm sure some could do it faster. Will take a couple pictures tomorrow.

Make sure to get the license plate adapter bracket things when/if you order or you would have to put extra holes in your license plate which I'm not sure is legal. MNDZA has them on his install as well.

Great mod that I enjoyed doing. :)

J

Jb40k

It is indeed a quality piece of kit, I have one for my 07 FZ6... After 2 years though it has started to show some signs of wear; the finish is started to flake away and the little LED has been replaced... I'll be looking to powder coat mine to combat the corrosion problem, although that may just be a result of the crappy British weather!

RZ350 Rider

Well I ordered mine just now. All the guys that posted good results and MNDZA's pics is what allowed me to trust ordering something all the way from GB. Thanks guys. I hope it only takes the 1 week to get here. This should finish up what I wanted to change on my Bike, except for a header for it. Maybe the TB version? We'll see.

RZ350 Rider

K

knightrider

Here's a pic. Looks like the turn signals get a little less far apart. The stock license plate light stuck out pretty far, the new light is recessed.

Attachments

B

blaxx

Got mine installed today. Looks great! It got rid of the 3 extra feet on the rear of the bike. LOL :D

Here's a couple of pix for anyone who is interested:

BEFORE:

AFTER:

BTW, the LED light for the license plate does not seem to emit very much light at all, but with the tag placed under the brake light, it seems to light up the tag OK. I also had this extra bracket thing to mount a red reflector, but I could not figure out where it goes, it's also not mentioned in the instructions, so I left it off. Maybe one of you can tell me how to mount it.