engine lub at start up

SoCal600

ok so i have a 2010 FZ6R that i bought brand spaking new. i have 51,xxx miles on the bike so far and with in the past 6 weeks my engine will lub at the initial start up regardless of hot or cold weather, it doesnt do it everytime but a few times a week. i ride 60 miles round trip to and from work im a heavy equipment mechanic. i thought it was spark related because i havent changed the iridiums out since 36k and when u start the engine u can feel the individual exhaust pulses coming out and about 5 seconds later it idles normal. bought new plugs i went with the standard ones this time and it still does it. the performance of the engine is great it doesnt feel down on power, in fact in this texas heat it was close to 95 degress and a bunch of humidity and on the freeway the the engine temp was about 204 and the engine still pulled hard. u know u have a heathly engine if the high heat doesnt bog u down. im not too worried about it but with the high miles i have something is tell me an eletrical part is getting tired. anyone else having issues ? i have used all three grades of fuel 87,89,93 to see if it was an octane issue and it does it no matter what i fill its belly with.

FastFreddy

"engine will lub" I don't know.

Did you mean lug ? as in slow to respond, engine is laboured on startup ?

Give a more detailed description of the engine condition.

SoCal600

we have a four cylinder engine, when i put my hand at the end of my muffler it as if i can feel the individual exhaust pulses from each cycle. it sounds like a car with a high lift cam ya know how they make a lub sound ? it does this for a few seconds and then goes away. i adjusted the throttle bodies but i could have mis adjusted i havent pulled up the tank to retest just yet. i replaced the spark plugs cuz they had 16k on them and thought it was a spark related issue but its not. im leaning towards the throttle bodies being out of sync....