End of the world??

CDN6R

So everyone do you think the world will end tomorrow...December 21 2012??

If I had just finished paying off my house,,I would be pissed!:p

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

bleedinblue

Elite Member

RoadTrip

All these fools building bunkers, ha ha, don't they know the floods and earthquakes will destroy them. That's why I gots a homemade hot air ballon ready in the backyard, when the shitt hits, I just gonna inflate the balloon and fly above it all - then, I just gently float back down after its all over, simple.

D

Deleted member 9794

All these fools building bunkers, ha ha, don't they know the floods and earthquakes will destroy them. That's why I gots a homemade hot air ballon ready in the backyard, when the shitt hits, I just gonna inflate the balloon and fly above it all - then, I just gently float back down after its all over, simple.
...but what if it's raining fire?

Bert-Aus

Aaaaarrrrggggghhhh!

It's 5:50pm here Sth Aus Dec 21st, look out seppo's the zombb.............
last breath look ouuut

bmw675

Supposed to be at 5:11am central time. I'm awake waiting on it....:zombie:

Not really, I'm just awake at work. ;)

yfz6r

In some areas of the world it is now the 22nd. Unless they are covering their deaths up i think we are fine.

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

DragonBlu

How am I going to explain all those charges at the strip club last night to my wife. I thought I would be covered by "The End". :D

bleedinblue

Elite Member

CtrlAltDl

I was hoping for:
:zombie::zombie::zombie::zombie:

CDN6R

How am I going to explain all those charges at the strip club last night to my wife. I thought I would be covered by "The End". :D
LMFAO! I just about fell off my chair...epic.
I told my daughter (who is 13) that the world can not and will not end. She asked "How do you Know?" I said "See all the T.V. shows are still slated for next week,,,even the weather!":D