Easter

CrazyCawi

Happy Easter Guys!

Just curious what your family traditions are?
My grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins all come over to our house. We visit all day and we have a big feast with scalloped corn, ham, turkey, mashed potatoes, beets, banana break, pies, and all kinds of goodies.

Then around 2:00 we do an easter egg hunt for the little kids(up to 12) and the young ones are strategically placed to find their "easter baskets"

Anyways I hope you all have a wonderful easter. Love ya all!!!

Rookasaki

Happy Easter guys... :thumbup:
And Yes Christ has risen..

I'm home alone today, girls working etc... So my routine: Moto2 at 11:00, MotoGP at 12:00, Giants Vs Dbacks at 1:00. :)

Last edited:

alaskanflyboy

Premium Member

6R Blackout

I wish she was in my Easter basket this morning, no luck DARN!! anyways we just get together over some grilled chicken and ribs and sausage and like CC we have an Easter egg hunt for the little ones. I think that's the best part for me is seeing the little ones eyes light up when they find the Easter eggs! No can't forget the good Lord!! Watched alot of the History channel the last two days and it was all about the Shroud of Torin. Also topics banned from the Bible, very interesting I must say!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Casey (aka) Hunter77!

bmw675

work all day, and make chicken strips when i get home.

I'm doing easter with the family next saturday. That is, when i get home from turkey hunting. :thumbup:

Flipflash

Elite Member

BrueThru

Sentient Being
Elite Member

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

JimmyC

Happy Easter everyone!!!

Flipflash

Elite Member