DynoJet Autotuner

Funkmaxtor

Has anyone installed a Power Commander and Autotuner? Did you notice a big difference? Did you do the install yourself? I'm looking for ideas about a little more power and wondering if this is worth the money.

Thanks in advance for all your opinions.

chris_04086

I installed a two brothers exhaust last week and rode on it for about 5 days. Lots of crackling and popping! Not necessarily a bad thing, I just don't like it. Purchased PCV online for about $270. Easy to install. No more popping. Very loud exhaust! Looking at the map, there were plenty of changes all throughout. Power has noticeably gone up!

cavcuz05

I installed a two brothers exhaust last week and rode on it for about 5 days. Lots of crackling and popping! Not necessarily a bad thing, I just don't like it. Purchased PCV online for about $270. Easy to install. No more popping. Very loud exhaust! Looking at the map, there were plenty of changes all throughout. Power has noticeably gone up!
did mine with no prob but i went the r6 header route and did a custom map...not hard to install

Craxican

I have one...not bad for what it is...but our bikes dont have an o2 sensor, so you have to have a hole punched and bung welded...i had mine installed cuz i dont have the equipment to punch the hole and weld...not much of a difference, just the knowledge that i never HAVE to get a dyno tune

Funkmaxtor

I'm wondering what kind of power gain is possible without changing the exhaust. I don't want (have the money) to change the exhaust as of right now. Just curious what others have done and their results.

Craxican

many stuff posted about this...their is an airbox mod you can do...and if legal in your state..u could just cut of the box and weld a straight pipe...

joloy133

I'm wondering what kind of power gain is possible without changing the exhaust. I don't want (have the money) to change the exhaust as of right now. Just curious what others have done and their results.
If you want to save $ for the time being, modify the stock exhaust for less than $100. You'd have to replace it later anyway should you go TBR or such in the future. To get the best HP performance first mod to do is the exhaust. Then the debate is between air or ECU for 2nd but they seem to go hand in hand. (Then you dial in the suspension!)