Drunk girl broke my turn signal

roundhouse

Went to a friends house. His wife's friend was pretty hammered. She said "oh I lurve motocyles" and proceeded to try to throw her leg over. She did not get it up high enough and kicked my rear turn signal breaking the clear lens over the LEDs with her cowboy boot. (cowboy boots and shorts.......)

on her second attempt I gently took her by her shoulders and guided her away. She said "take me fir a ride, i lurve motocyles......PA-LEEEEEZE!" and attempted to hug me. I declined.

I told her some other time to prevent her from going into a possible drunken rage. I put zipped up my jacket, put on my helmet and rode off.

I thought about asking her to pay for it's replacement but figured it was not worth the headache. I simply put a piece of electrical tape on it to hold in the LED board and will order some new ones on payday.

Attachments

Neme

Went to a friends house. His wife's friend was pretty hammered. She said "oh I lurve motocyles" and proceeded to try to throw her leg over. She did not get it up high enough and kicked my rear turn signal breaking the clear lens over the LEDs with her cowboy boot. (cowboy boots and shorts.......)

on her second attempt I gently took her by her shoulders and guided her away. She said "take me fir a ride, i lurve motocyles......PA-LEEEEEZE!" and attempted to hug me. I declined.

I told her some other time to prevent her from going into a possible drunken rage. I put zipped up my jacket, put on my helmet and rode off.

I thought about asking her to pay for it's replacement but figured it was not worth the headache. I simply put a piece of electrical tape on it to hold in the LED board and will order some new ones on payday.
That's unfortunate ! There are cheap ones on eBay for like 10 bucks a set. I'm not sure the quality of the LEDs though. So its at your own risk, thought I'd throw the cheap option out there!

Brock Kickass

Ahhhhh drunk girls. Next time you see her casually mention that you would love to honour your promise to take her for a ride but your bike is off the road because some girl kicked the signal light off when she was drunk. See if she has the class to offer up some money to reimburse you.

...and for future reference, I have found it's best to take the cage or a cab if alcohol is involved, even if I'm not the one drinking. It's like how you need a fence around a pool because kids will wander in to it. The legal term is "attractive nuisance." People find bikes interesting and they lose common sense when they drink. Bad combo.

Ivan_13

I love taking my bike to parties where alcohol is involved. I never ride buzzed/drunk, but girls looooooove motorcycles. Especially ones that have been drinking. :america::Sport:

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member

SpawnXX

Premium Member

Pinarello Rider

Integrated tailight ftw. Immune vs. Drunk Girls
Nah - they'll find a way to break that or something else more expensive. Isn't there an old Chinese proverb - 'drunk people break shit'

roundhouse

You shoulda got her to pose nekid with the bike for some pics and called it even. That's a fair trade I'd say. With your buddy's permission of course.
i did not say she was attractive. the reason she couldn't get her leg over was it was like 18" long and was too heavy to lift up. if she were hot i would have given her a ride but i was worried about the suspension and tire as well as the structural integrity of the tail section of the bike.

you might like that but i am OUT. every time i see her she is drunk and disheveled looking. i am betting maintenance down below takes a back seat to sleeping off hangovers so it would probably look like an overgrown potato patch.

if we were at seaworld she could slide up onto the side of the pool for a fish treat and no one would tell the diff if she painted herself black and white.

bmw675

I seen a title with "drunk girl" and a attachment paperclip. I think you could have came up with a better pic. :wtfgun:

Until then...:picsorstfu:

;)

MaximumHP

i did not say she was attractive. the reason she couldn't get her leg over was it was like 18" long and was too heavy to lift up. if she were hot i would have given her a ride but i was worried about the suspension and tire as well as the structural integrity of the tail section of the bike.

you might like that but i am OUT. every time i see her she is drunk and disheveled looking. i am betting maintenance down below takes a back seat to sleeping off hangovers so it would probably look like an overgrown potato patch.

if we were at seaworld she could slide up onto the side of the pool for a fish treat and no one would tell the diff if she painted herself black and white.
Well that totally ruined my vision of this event in my head! I don't like your story anymore, lol :thumbup:

Nastybutler

Cynical Member
Elite Member

BKP

...if we were at seaworld she could slide up onto the side of the pool for a fish treat and no one would tell the diff if she painted herself black and white.
Thanks for the imagery... Shame you can't bottle and sell it, with the trademark: "Cold Shower."

Brock Kickass

I'm still having trouble putting it all together. I think you need to make a short video. You can play you, but she might be too drunk to give a decent performance, so you should just get someone really hot to act her part. Seems like the only fair thing to do.

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member