Does anyone have pics of their bike with the roaring toys lowering link installed?

DocFZ

Ive been searching the forum and have found only a couple of bikes lowered, but they're on the kickstand so its hard to tell how the stance of the bike changes. Im looking to do this over the winter per the awesome writeup, but can anyone take pictures of their bike off the kickstand, possibly with someone holding it upright? I dont wanna spend the money if I dont like it. Thanks forum!

ME_with_a_B

I believe creggur's wife's FZ6R has the Roaring Toyz link installed... perhaps you can send him a message and ask for detailed photos of it.

creggur

Just dug through my photo albums and realized I don't have a good pick with the bike off the maintenance stand since the RT install. If you'd like I'll be glad to shoot a couple pics and upload them when I get home...

It has made a huge difference for my wife: 5'1" and maybe 105lbs in soaking wet riding gear. She can nearly flat-foot the bike now and makes it a lot easier for her to get it off the side stand (went with the RT sidestand as well). Has increased her confidence immeasurably.

Install took about 1.5 hours including dropping the front triple (I went, I believe 1" down up front) I'll double check that as well when I get home. But the bike handles fine into triple-digit speeds, and the parts seem to be exceptional quality. If you have any questions, just fire away...

Last edited:

DocFZ

Just dug through my photo albums and realized I don't have a good pick with the bike off the maintenance stand since the RT install. If you'd like I'll be glad to shoot a couple pics and upload them when I get home...

It has made a huge difference for my wife: 5'1" and maybe 105lbs in soaking wet riding gear. She can nearly flat-foot the bike now and makes it a lot easier for her to get it off the side stand (went with the RT sidestand as well). Has increased her confidence immeasurably.

Install took about 1.5 hours including dropping the front triple (I went, I believe 1" down up front) I'll double check that as well when I get home. But the bike handles fine into triple-digit speeds, and the parts seem to be exceptional quality. If you have any questions, just fire away...
This is awesome! thanks so much, I love the stance. Im 5'5 but have short legs lol and im tippy toe on the bike. Im definitely going to do it this winter. You've made my decision that much easier :)

MikeN02

This is awesome! thanks so much, I love the stance. Im 5'5 but have short legs lol and im tippy toe on the bike. Im definitely going to do it this winter. You've made my decision that much easier :)
I'm usually always tippy toe even after lowering it. So I'm used to it, flat foot seems kind of strange and unnecessary to me. I'm 5'4 with a small inseam.

DakinechicK

I'm between 5'0 and 5'1 depending on which shoes I am wearing...here's mine lowered withe the roaring toyz link....

Attachments

SAFE-T

Finding this item a little difficult to get from Roaring Toyz in Canada directly - only accept wire transfer and ship with UPS

:banghead: