Do you miss.....?

CrazyCawi

The good ol' days like I do?

Tmak73

I still find it strange that this 'shortage' has driven prices so high.. I don't like being raped by people. (no offense intended to anyone just a figure of speech)

Why can't we just use the alternative fuels out there? For how smart our society is I would think they would have implemented something in by now. After all, the diesel engine was originally powered by peanut oil.

CrazyCawi

to many pockets lined with greed

Nastybutler

Cynical Member
Elite Member

Parcho

Just imagine all of the technilogical advances that were bought by oil companies and destroyed. You know they have something up their sleeve. Release it slowly and in gradual technological spurts and max profits.

lwclancers

They were that low in 1999 too

Tmak73

Yeeep and this is the world we live in. Gotta love it. I think I might buy a horse or a bicycle.

FitZ6R

Why can't we just use the alternative fuels out there? For how smart our society is I would think they would have implemented something in by now. After all, the diesel engine was originally powered by peanut oil.
Next time you're at the store, check the price of a gallon of peanut oil. Most of the reason why we're hooked on petrofuels is because historically they've been a very cheap source of energy. Alternatives are out there, but they're not free.

madmike

Lord Humongous
Elite Member

bleedinblue

Elite Member

Perdurable

Teeker!!!
Elite Member