Disabled Vet and his Service Animal mistreated by United Airlines.

Disabled Vet and his Service Animal mistreated by United Airlines employees

This Disabled Vet and his service dog were treated horribly by United Airlines. Makes me sick, this man explained that he had a traumatic brain injury, and the UA customer service asked him if he was retarded. WTF is wrong with some people is beyond me.

Disabled vet asks for public support, says airline workers kicked his service dog » DogHeirs | Where Dogs Are Family « Keywords: Service dog, military veteran, airport

Warning, if you watch the video, it is a long one, 18 minutes I believe. But it is well worth the watch. It is amazing that this man kept his composure after dealing with so much.

Last edited:

FZ6Rob85

This is sickening, thank you for posting this. Hopefully whoever did this is fired by United Airlines, and the airline puts more strict guidelines in place regarding customers with special needs and their animals, especially veterans.

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member
His dog was kicked by 2 different UA employees, and a 3rd asked if he was retarded. I wasn't saying anything about the company, only that these atrocities were perpetrated by UA employees.

spider2k

Elite Member