Diluted's Photo Thread!

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member
Last edited:

bobski

Nice shots and it sounds like you've a handle on most of the basics. You might try posting some photos on PhotoSig, there are some real pro photographers on there.

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

Sage

Great shots man, I wish there were some parking garages around here, they are great for vehicles photos..

I also suggest deviantART, a lot of great photographers that help you with your skills if you ask for it :)

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member
Last edited:

Sage

looking good.

I think I'm |...| this close to getting the wife to get me a 50mm f/1.4 prime.... can't wait :)

With all my other hobbies, I kind of have to pick and choose my big toys for the year.. and it's Christmas/kids b-days around the corner, so I gotta fight them for the chunk of change. But, wife wants me to do the kids school pics this year instead of buying them from the school, so I told her that is the perfect lens for portraits
I have a 50mm f/1.8 prime and love the thing. You'll probably love it too ;)

AngryAnt

I haven't picked up my camera much lately, but these are the last few I've shot:

My friends bike, he wanted a decent picture of it.

And a few night time shots while I was out at my in-laws. Nothing spectacular, I was hoping for better. I might be able to tweak a few of them over the next few days and get something better out of it.

b_who

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

Yummy Yellow

I like the garage shots, did the same with a car I was driving. I don't have a SLR yet but plan to get one soon. I love photography myself and like to dabble a bit with software.
AAnt I can't seem to see any of your pics, it just shows a grey square on my pc, must be my settings, what could be the problem.

Attachments

Spitfire

I'm not too familiar with Nikon lenses but with canon, spending more for an L series lense is just plain worth it. I just bought my wife a 100mm Macro L series lense that runs about $1100.00. The quality is night and day vs a regular lense. Our next purchase will be a 50mm L series prime lense for portraits. We hardly ever use the telephoto that we got, but it's still nice to have =]. One of the essential purchases that I can recommend is an external flash, especially for portraits. Being able to bounce the flash off the walls is imperative. Anyways have fun with you're new found hobby and keep uploading pics! Take advantage of that night sky you have! Where I live I'm lucky to see 10 stars!

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

Spitfire

My wife and I are taking a trip to SC in a few days and we're hoping to get some nice pictures. I'll see if I can upload some here =]

We do have some amazing sunrises here in daytona beach but who wants to get up that early :mad:

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member
Last edited:

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

Diluted

Super *********