Detrich - Interview

Detrich

What do you do for a living?
IT systems engineer - ie computer geek/ slave...

How long have you owned your FZ6R?
January 2010...

What other modes of transport do you have?
2010 KHS XC-204, 2005 Mazda RX-8, 1999 BMW 323i, and $80 Target bike... =D

If you could have any bike what would it be?
2010 KHS XC Carbon and 2009 Yamaha R6. Oh wait, that's two bikes- ok, just the R6 then... :)
p.s. add: BMW S1000RR... :p

What are your hobbies apart from the bike?
Mountain biking, snow boarding, badminton, music (guitar/ singing/ songwriting), movies, tv, cars, and video games (PS2, PS3, mac/ pc)...

What is the best place you have visited on your travels and why?
'Best' always changes depending which stage of life one is in I suppose... I really enjoyed Florida Keyes & Miami Beach when I visited there though...

How would you best describe yourself?
Down-to-earth, talkative, kind, honest, sensitive, funny, creative, and shy...

What pets have you got?
I always wanted a dog, but my parents wouldn't allow it. So, I settled for a lab rat named Marshmallow when I was in 5th grade. But, it ran away the first chance it had... To make up for the heartbreak, my grandpa then bought me a lorikeet... I named it Pauley, but the thing wouldn't stop yapping all day long- so annoying... So, we had to give it away. Now, ironically, there are wild parrots in my neighborhood by the dozens. Dunno who set them free, but they bred like rabbits in the wild. And, now these guys wake me up every day yapping non-stop... <lol> So, now I just have some stuffed animals that old girlfriends gave me as pets. At least they are quiet...

Which invention in history would you most like to have come up with?
The Macintosh, but of course... :) (Jeff Raskin is rolling over in his grave.) That, and the rotary engine. (Now Felix Wankel.) <lol>

If you ruled the world, what is the first thing you would outlaw?
Britney Spears, Lindsey Lohan, Taylor Swift, and Paris Hilton etc. Oh, and while we're at it, toss in those Jonas freaks and Bieber dude as well... Good riddance to them all... <lol>

If you were forced to entertain us all at the Forum Christmas party - what would your talent be?
I've retired from the music buz for quite a while, but I guess I can still hack out a song or too on the vocal chords & guitar to impress a girl... ;)

Snow or beach?
Both!! And, in Los Angeles- the same day! =D

Windows or Mac?
If you cut me open, you'd see that my heart is actually shaped like an Apple with a byte out of it...

F1 or MotoGP?
Both I guess? I'm honestly not much of a tv sports fan in general- other than NFL a little bit...

Which track or album rocks your boat?
Way too many to name, as my musical taste spread the entire spectrum- being that I'm a musician.. But, when it's summertime, and I 'm canyon carving in the 8 with the sunroof open, I always have to crank Dr. Feelgood by Motley Crue...

What is your favorite film?
Gosh, again too many to list... I generally like all genres and movies. I've seen the Star Wars and Lord of the Rings movies a gazillion times and have never outgrown them tho...

Meat or Veg?
Both...

What is your favorite beverage?
Taro Coconut Smoothie with Boba from Noodle World! =P

And finally, your number one rule in life?
We are all God's children... Too bad he's been out fishing and hasn't come back...

Last edited: