Daytona Bike Week

EsrTek

Brought my bike from TN to FL for this week of work, in order to go to bike week on Friday/Saturday.

Anyone in the area want to ride Thurs or on or even meet up for bike week, 3 of us now. More would be awesome!!!

PS - @Marthy - would like to see/hear your exhaust in person. Any chance of meeting up??

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

EsrTek

I'm in Brooksville now (just above Tampa), will be going to Bradenton (south of Tampa) tomorrow early afternoon. Then I have most the rest of afternoon to get to Deland.

Going to BB would be kind far off my timeline. Plus I hated driving a car in the cluster of an area, much less ride a bike. Was hoping to meet nearer to Orlando area like Vero beach.
If not no biggie, I'm in FL all the time and in your area directly a lot, so we can do it then too.

Thanks, the guys I'm w/ are Harley guys and they want to ride on beach, promised em I would.
After I get some good vids for my new channel, I will probably head to the Speedway like you suggest.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

xJoshuaDrakex

Brought my bike from TN to FL for this week of work, in order to go to bike week on Friday/Saturday.

Anyone in the area want to ride Thurs or on or even meet up for bike week, 3 of us now. More would be awesome!!!

PS - @Marthy - would like to see/hear your exhaust in person. Any chance of meeting up??
Not going to bike week but I live in Nashville, Tn. We definitely should meet up and ride sometime.

EsrTek

Oh hell yeah Josh, we can definitely do that

Side note - 1st vid is up, what a way to start the weekend. Glad we didn't see any more.
Editing more vids now, hotel internet a bit slow on the uploading though :(