Dainese and S&S Motorcycle Jackets

ChasingSquid

Have a brand new son and wont have much time for the motorcycle sadly. The FZ6R was my first bike and I loved riding it! Without further ado, I am trying to get rid of my 2 riding jackets. Prices include shipping, and are net to me.

1. Dainese Air-Frame Blk/Grey with Wave G2 Backplate - $220
Amazing jacket, loved riding in this thing when it was warm out. Only worn a handful of times. Has a removable liner and the back pocket for the Wave backplate. Jacket is a size 50. Perfect condition.

2. Speed & Strength Leather Padded Jacket - $250
High quality leather jacket with reinforced shoulders and elbow pads. Great for riding in the cooler weather. Jacket is a size 42.

If you are interested PM me for pics. I will add pics shortly, taking them on my phone now.

Thanks for looking.

ChasingSquid

Thanks! Sad to see it go.

ChasingSquid

Let's drop each down by 20. Thanks!

latony007

you already sell the bike? they told me at new parent class that dads tend to disappear the 1st year, which kinda happened to me. But having children is awesome so congrats !!

ChasingSquid

Nah, I've actually got a 2009 raven with <1k miles with a juice box pro and tbr exhaust I'm waiting until it gets warm to sell...I'll ride again, just not for a few years most likely...

ChasingSquid

Any one want these jackets? Open to all offers! PM me!

knightmare

You don't have to get rid of it I got a 5 year old son and a wife.... I ride to work and some times go out on a ride.... But it does help that the wife has her own bike.... A Ninja 300... Nice bike... She is hating cuz she is pregnant and can't ride.... But if your doing it for your self hey go for it.... And congrats on your son....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

latony007

You don't have to get rid of it I got a 5 year old son and a wife.... I ride to work and some times go out on a ride.... But it does help that the wife has her own bike.... A Ninja 300... Nice bike... She is hating cuz she is pregnant and can't ride.... But if your doing it for your self hey go for it.... And congrats on your son....

Im with you, you need a getaway at some point as well. I kinda wish my wife rode too, and yet i am kinda happy she doesn't :)

knightmare

Im with you, you need a getaway at some point as well. I kinda wish my wife rode too, and yet i am kinda happy she doesn't :)

Ya it's good and bad that the wife does.... Cuz she knows how fun riding can be but then gets pissed when I just want to ride with the boys....