Current weather

latony007

Hey man I hate riding under 50. its nothing to you guys that know what snow is but to us guys that don't know what cold is... that is cold!
60 is about my cutoff unless im desperate to get out, and that's with freeze out under garments on :)
its not that 60 is too cold just standing there but at 60 mph its fricken cold :cool:

ajones70

hows this? :D

Mar 13
Sunny 76°F
50°F
Sunny
CHANCE OF RAIN:
0%

Mar 14
Sunny 80°
54°
Sunny
CHANCE OF RAIN:
0%

Mar 15
Sunny 87°
57°
Sunny
CHANCE OF RAIN:
0%

Mar 16
Sunny 89°
57°
Sunny
CHANCE OF RAIN:
0%

Mar 17
Sunny 85°
56°
Sunny
CHANCE OF RAIN:
0%

Mar 18
Mostly Sunny 79°
53°
Mostly Sunny
CHANCE OF RAIN:
0%

Mar 19
Partly Cloudy 76°
51°
Partly Cloudy
CHANCE OF RAIN:
0%

Mar 20
Partly Cloudy 71°
48°
Partly Cloudy
CHANCE OF RAIN:
0%

Green with envy but our day will be like that....soon....one day.....:D
Have to keep the c/f convertor handy tho cuz 48 doesnt mean a whole heap to us up here!!!! lol.....

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

ajones70

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

latony007

Let me tell you that was not lying, it was at least 90 while i was out this weekend. About a month ago i bought a mesh jacket and i kept saying why are you buying this now you wont need it until July/August. Wrong!!! Glad i bought it.

For the ride i did my first run through Bouquet Canyon and wow the views were spectacular with these ranches everywhere and green fields and pastures, i have no idea how its so green in "green valley" but it was awesome, the roads are big sweeps and almost no cars. I hit some new speed records for me out there that is for sure. I think it over took Angeles Crest as my favorite. i didnt take any picts but i did have my fake go pro on ill see if i can post some video later.

Murals

Let me tell you that was not lying, it was at least 90 while i was out this weekend. About a month ago i bought a mesh jacket and i kept saying why are you buying this now you wont need it until July/August. Wrong!!! Glad i bought it.

For the ride i did my first run through Bouquet Canyon and wow the views were spectacular with these ranches everywhere and green fields and pastures, i have no idea how its so green in "green valley" but it was awesome, the roads are big sweeps and almost no cars. I hit some new speed records for me out there that is for sure. I think it over took Angeles Crest as my favorite. i didnt take any picts but i did have my fake go pro on ill see if i can post some video later.
yesss glad you got to try out bouquet! Told you it was an amazing road. Short and sweet

latony007

yesss glad you got to try out bouquet! Told you it was an amazing road. Short and sweet
if you go up lake hughes, then down san francisquito then back up bouquet you can turn it into 3+ hours. We will have to meet up there sometime. JT is pretty close to there too.

Murals

Yep thats where I ride most of the time just back and forth, different routes. I did a short lake hughes run right after I replied to you haha so nice out today. Definitely meet up soon

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Tapatalk

Grumpy

It was 26 out when i road in to work this morning, but it is going to warm up into the upper 40s to 50, then this evening around 10pm it is going to snow. :(

I give up. :surrender:

alaskanflyboy

Premium Member

Brock Kickass

Snowed again this weekend, but I tried to make the best of it. I figured it's time to get out in the pool and start working on that tan, winter be damned!