current and future mods

mdgreene2001

list the mods you have and the ones you would like to do....

2009 FZ6R white
current mods:
Decals removed, carbon fiber wrap over tank decals, flush mount front signals, fender eliminator, intigrated tail light, pcv, autotune, gytr shorty exhaust, bop, trex rear spools, woodcraft r6 rear brake master return spring upgrade

Future mods:
2005 fz6 cams (bought), marthys air box mod with vstacks, front and rear race tech suspension, apex clipons, rear cowl, matris damper, valter 3.5 rear sets, barnett or ebc clutch, rimoza engine guards, trex frame sliders, ebc brake pads, galfer brake lines, barnett braided and coated clutch cable, puig rear hugger, puig smoke double bubble wind screen, plx map sensor, gpi racing bigger aluminum radiator, asv leavers.

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

mdgreene2001

gytr shorty exhaust picture i posted in marthys exhaust group thread...

mdgreene2001

I would recommend putting those frame sliders at the top of the list.
yeah its not in any order... It fell over already once when i was stopped right after i got it i put my foot down on some not so solid gravel on the road picked up the left one to put kickstand down and food slid out and bike landed on the rh side... small scratches. I will be putting them on sometime soon also the radiator is pretty high up on the list because cruising on the freeway in 100* weather the bike runs at 215* fan constantly running. I have read reviews on the radiator upgrade and yet it adds a little more weight its worth the trade off.

Grumpy

Only thing I have done is.... Yoshimura R77 slip on & Power Commander.

Things I have but have not done... SS Break Lines & New Tires (good bye hyper sports hello Road Smart 2's!)

Things I want to do.. SS Headers and a rear huger.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

bleedinblue

Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member