Crash Compilation Video

CtrlAltDl

Over an hour of motorcycle crashes:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aoT1Nwo7UI]no prisoners 2012! - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

BoneJj

I'm noticing that the majority of these are the bikers fault. Passing in areas they shouldn't pass, not paying attention to what's going on around them. splitting at higher speeds than they should, all that....

CtrlAltDl

I'm noticing that the majority of these are the bikers fault. Passing in areas they shouldn't pass, not paying attention to what's going on around them. splitting at higher speeds than they should, all that....
Yea, it seems like a lot of them are from lane splitting or cars turning from the wrong lane.

BoneJj

Yea, it seems like a lot of them are from lane splitting or cars turning from the wrong lane.
that and just the riders not following common sense.

I would never split at 30+ faster than what traffic around me is going and other things like just not paying attention to what's going on around them. I mean damn, use that thing on top of your shoulders.....

Granted some of them couldn't be avoided as crap does happen but a large number of them are preventable just by thinking a little.

Bert-Aus

That is an excellent reminder for ATGATT, Cages dont pay attention -ie Riders pay attentio0n 10x & anti-squiding!

CrazyCawi

at the 1:48 mark the guy is only in shorts....no shoes, shirt.....nothin......

flyingminno

It was interesting to watch, but I recognized a few of my friend's video clips thrown in, so it ruined it for me that he copyright infringed more than a few videos.

SpawnXX

Premium Member
Last edited:

DakinechicK

I thought I would only watch a chunk of it but ended up watching the whole thing. Super Scary!
Some of those looked BRUTAL! I hope nobody got killed in any of em. :(