Corbin Seat

Wyld25

hey everyone, this is my first post. i haven't seen anyone mention it so i thought i would let loose of some info for my fellow FZ6R riders. i was looking for a better seat for my bike and came across Corbin's website. they make a seat specially for our bikes. to me it looks like it could be more comfy for those long trips, and since i was planning on heading to Tennessee for the Tail of the Dragon from Panama City Beach, FL i could definitely use a more comfortable seat. so anyway just thought i would mention it. it also looks like you can choose colors and texture/patterns

Here's the link

PuRpl3_Dr4nK

hey everyone, this is my first post. i haven't seen anyone mention it so i thought i would let loose of some info for my fellow FZ6R riders. i was looking for a better seat for my bike and came across Corbin's website. they make a seat specially for our bikes. to me it looks like it could be more comfy for those long trips, and since i was planning on heading to Tennessee for the Tail of the Dragon from Panama City Beach, FL i could definitely use a more comfortable seat. so anyway just thought i would mention it. it also looks like you can choose colors and texture/patterns

Here's the link
Yo if that's you in your avatar pic though up a big pic of that. It looks tight.

Wyld25

nope not me that would be an ICON team stunt rider. i only wish i could do that