Considering selling the bike!

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member
Y

yellowfz

If I decide to do so how much would you sell it for?

2012 with 8700 miles
Exhaust upgrade w pcv
HID upgrade with angel eye
Double bubble windscreen
Custom seat and paint
Rear tire hugger
WTF! You crazy or something? :D

I do have my eye on a Ducati Hyperstrada, but that will be in a few years not right away.

Last edited by a moderator:

bleedinblue

Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

pjmac5

dang it! I hate you guys.

yea its tough to even think about practically giving away my baby...

it is not necessary to get rid of... it would simply ease my overall goals and plans. it would enable them to happen sooner is all.

OR

I keep my baby and just make those other plans wait a bit longer.

Thank you guys for knocking some sense into me. I don't know what the **** I was thinking.
A little cryptic to make a meaningful response but I will try. If I had to sell a motorcycle to achieve an important goal, especially if the goal resulted in financial gain and greater career success, the bike would be sold already.

What makes it difficult is the fact that you bought a bike and loved it, modified it to make it all yours and ultimately will sell it for much less then you spent financially or emotionally on the bike and the buyer will never appreciate what you put into it. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

However, there are many bikes waiting to be loved and you will find others down the road if you sell. Make a business decision in regards to selling the bike not an emotional decision. Will selling her truly result in achieving a greater goal.

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member