Cleaning the Chain from the Dealer

Why? You keep a propane tank for a grill? How about carb cleaner, WD40, hair spray, gas for mower/wacker, over cleaner? All a lot more volatile than kerosene, which is basically diesel fuel or fuel oil.

I have over 40 lbs of gun powder in my closet for reloading. It's not like I'm chilling with a couple pounds of Winchester 231 while sitting at the fire pit. lol

My initial thought as well. But maybe he's someone that lives in an apt with no garage or outside storage. In that case, I probably wouldn't want a fuel jug of kerosene next to my bed too. :)

Actually, I live in a house and already enough potentially explosive stuff with the list above as well as gas for the lawnmower, etc. Enough is enough, IMO. I did get rid of the propane tanks tho when I got my grill plumbed into the natural gas to the house. I'm not worried about propane though - ever seen the Mythbusters episode? Good luck with exploding that!!!

Me, since I washed my chain with Kerosene, it make some noise and I don't know why. Only 1800 miles on my bike and now having a Noisy chaine.. :confused:

Back