Check this fender eliminator setup out!

flyingminno

That could work, with small skinny turn signals. But with our rather bulky ones, it spoils the look and lines of the bike and makes it look cross-eyed.

GoGreen09

I like how it's different, but overall, it does look "cross-eyed". If I was in the market for an FE, I don't think I would even consider this.

chris_04086

heres the link to the youtube video i made also!
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DU9JpuGEHhQ]YouTube - 2009 FZ6R[/ame]

flyingminno

I know how everyone like pictures! here's a couple of the Competition Werkes FE i just installed!!
Looks good, I'm starting to consider picking one up. Sorry, but it must be pointed out that you have to hit the curves and get rid of the chicken strips on the rear tire.

cavcuz05

i did a custom one and only cost me $ 15

Pizz

I have my stock fender unbolted and dangling and looking for options for eliminators. Some details on the "cheap" one would be good.

Chris, How was the install of the Competition Werkes? Did you cut the harness or push it back up into the storage areea?

cbzdel

I have the CW FE kit along with a smoked intagrated XJ tail light.. I dont think there is a better combo out there :)

cavcuz05

How did you go about making it?
went to and auto parts store (ie auto zone) ordered some universal LED turn sigs...removed the old fender and what not and rewired the flasher wired to the LED's and mounted the old license plate bracket to the old fender mounts with some simple hardware