Check these new parts out...interesting.

cbzdel

rear seat looks different to...

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

FZ1inNH

Super Moderator
The vents in the screen are to reduce the vacuum behind the screen thus reducing noice for the rider. Looks great!

bmw675

I see on that site they say that the SW Motech Center Stand is compatible with the FZ6R too...
someone ordered one on here about a month ago and they were told its on back order until late october.

i emailed them yesterday to see if they have a better date on when they might be in stock. ill let you know what they say. im definitely getting a centerstand.

cbzdel

It's an XJ6, stock one-piece seat.
So is it an FZ6R with an XJ6 seat?? Since the XJ6 doesnt have fairing mount mirrors, the front fairing around the headlight or even a wind screen.

FitZ6R

So is it an FZ6R with an XJ6 seat?? Since the XJ6 doesnt have fairing mount mirrors, the front fairing around the headlight or even a wind screen.
It's the XJ6 Diversion, which has a half-fairing.

Attachments

FZ1inNH

Super Moderator
someone ordered one on here about a month ago and they were told its on back order until late october.

i emailed them yesterday to see if they have a better date on when they might be in stock. ill let you know what they say. im definitely getting a centerstand.
Please post pics and talk about the fitment once you get the centerstand, ok? I'm very interested in one for my wife's bike. The R has the brackets in place but I wonder if the XJ6 version will fit with the stock exhaust?

Thanks!

PhatPhizzixxer

I noticed on the link that they have an LED mounting light for the rear (when you brake, the LEDs flash). Has anyone bought one of these? Specifically, I want to hear from someone who has installed the Targa FE...can you still install this LED unit? My Targa is slightly modified & I'm not sure where this unit would now mount. I like the flashing LEDs as I like the extra visibility.

OTTF

Roaddawg

I noticed on the link that they have an LED mounting light for the rear (when you brake, the LEDs flash). Has anyone bought one of these? Specifically, I want to hear from someone who has installed the Targa FE...can you still install this LED unit? My Targa is slightly modified & I'm not sure where this unit would now mount. I like the flashing LEDs as I like the extra visibility.
That is just a "generic" bar that you would install anywhere you could fit, kind of like the electropod lights.

cbzdel

Just ordered the tail light :)

That is the mod I have been waiting for!!

All thats left is an exhasut, windscreen (when it comes out) and better mirrors (again when some come out)

arcflash316

I am seriously considering the integrated tail/turn signals but I want to make sure it will fit before I spend another $75-$80 on something for this bike. I spent a few hours designing my FE which I am selling on ebay (if you didn't know already;) and this would just make me have to re-engineer the bracket a bit(not too difficult) but this light system is supposed to fit our bike if it fits the XJ6, right???

cbzdel

in theroy yes it should fit, but I will post a full review with pics once I get mine..

Also I dont think a flush style lamp would come out for our bikes, the R6 and R1 is designed that would it could make a total redesign on our bike..

I didnt feel reluctant at all to order it, look at the auction, 30 day money back warranty so if it doesnt fit, it goes back ha!!

arcflash316

true dat..... still lemme know if it works my friend!! can't hurt to use u a my guinea pig:)

bmw675

Please post pics and talk about the fitment once you get the centerstand, ok? I'm very interested in one for my wife's bike. The R has the brackets in place but I wonder if the XJ6 version will fit with the stock exhaust?

Thanks!
they just told me they wont be in until late november. i guess i need to buy a stand until then.