Check out the Yamaha TZR (50cc)

K

kinderwood

Just wanted to share this interesting model I found with you guys. I was on Yamaha of Romania's site today (my g/f is Romanian) curious to see what models they offer there. And check out this little guy. It has a 50cc engine, full fairing, nice headlights, 17 inch wheels, front and rear disc brakes, 6 speed gearbox, 3.6 gallon (14L) fuel tank. It's pretty nifty, it has everything a "full sized" bike would have at only 50cc and 280 pounds! It even has a passeneger seat. Seems like a great bike for someone to learn on, especially a teenager getting starting in motorcycling.

Attachments

Nelly

Magazine pages are being stuck together as we speak:spank:; in teenage bedrooms around the country:eek:.

In the UK we have the great option of riding 50cc at 16 years of age.

Nelly

Y

youngGun

I know in Oklahoma I got my motorcycle license at the age of 14. You can't ride anything over 250cc until you are 16 then its no restrictions from there! :rockon:

M

madmanmaigret

Is that a FZ6 seat on it? (Had to make out on that small pic)
I thought the same thing.....hmmm

I kinda like it. I wonder how big it is in real life...would I look like the bear at the circus riding the tricycle?

reiobard

sweet looking little bike. i would like to have it as a toy for around town and as a pit bike at the track...

K

kinderwood

Is that a FZ6 seat on it? (Had to make out on that small pic)
I think the seat is the same shape, but smaller. The whole bike is smaller. There's some videos on youtube of the thing. Including one that was converted into a "streetfighter." It looked quite a bit like a pint sized FZN. Except for the headlights.

L

lytehouse

Magazine pages are being stuck together as we speak:spank:; in teenage bedrooms around the country:eek:.

In the UK we have the great option of riding 50cc at 16 years of age.

Nelly

:rof::rof: