Check out my calipers!lol

bobby bo bonsin

Whats up everbody thought id show off my front calipers i got done with. Took about 15 min and i kinda started off doing it as a joke but i think it turned out awesome. It doesnt really make sense for the bike o well. I own a trailblazer ss and a s10 blazer that ive customized and im a big chevrolet fan anyways. Both trucks have ss emblems on the brake calipers and i had a couple leftovers laying around so i figured what the heck ill put them on the bike. All i did was cut out some carbon fiber vinyl in the shape of the face of the calipers and then stuck the ss decals on. I think it looks cool! This is also another option for those of you wanting to dress up the calipers! Here ya go.

Hello my real name is Adam.

Attachments

bobby bo bonsin

More pics.

Attachments

bobby bo bonsin

Yeah that would be cool lol.

Detrich

Nice. Looks good.

What's SS stand for ?

bobby bo bonsin

Supersport's are chevrolet's. Cmon guys! Supposed to be motorheads in here lol!

Detrich

I thought it was for ur initials, but u said ur name is Adam. So didn't make the connection. Chevy's don't make bikes. lol... :)

bobby bo bonsin

I thought it was for ur initials, but u said ur name is Adam. So didn't make the connection. Chevy's don't make bikes. lol... :)
Yeah i know it doesnt make sense for them to be on the bike but who cares. I explain this in original post.:D