Caught in the rain

F

FZ6R_Blue

Got caught in some heavy rain yesterday during a 110mile right. whats the best idea after a day of rain riding?

Mguenther

I always dry it out, lube the chain and then look at the other lube points.
Everything seems pretty water proof. Of course we don't get much rain
here.

See red

I Keep a small towel under the seat and just give the bike a quick wipe down then put on dry clothes. I may or may not lube the chain, depends, am I still on the road? lol!!! I don't check my chain every 600 miles either though. I do lube it at the end of a day if but I just use a dry lube from the dealer. I don't go nuts and check every link, just a quick hose down. I will say I have just under 5k on it and if it survives this year it will be a miracle...... I have an Aprillia, and just found ......... DU du duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu....... a 2010 BMW k1300gt for a price I can't walk away from. 1200 miles on it. For 6500 bucks!!!!!!!!!!!!! I payed ALMOST that much for the 6r! :eek:

CrazyCawi

I Keep a small towel under the seat and just give the bike a quick wipe down then put on dry clothes. I may or may not lube the chain, depends, am I still on the road? lol!!! I don't check my chain every 600 miles either though. I do lube it at the end of a day if but I just use a dry lube from the dealer. I don't go nuts and check every link, just a quick hose down. I will say I have just under 5k on it and if it survives this year it will be a miracle...... I have an Aprillia, and just found ......... DU du duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu....... a 2010 BMW k1300gt for a price I can't walk away from. 1200 miles on it. For 6500 bucks!!!!!!!!!!!!! I payed ALMOST that much for the 6r! :eek:
where at what year get me his number....:eek: Ill fly out and buy it

See red

where at what year get me his number....:eek: Ill fly out and buy it

HELL NO!!!!!! I also have a T100 with 600miles on it that I found, 2010 lol!! Guy lost his job and just wants the payment gone before they take it and his credit goes suck.... I am not even trying to find these bikes.... lol!

I am going to have to get divorced just to keep buying bikes lmao!