Caught in a storm!

DragonBlu

I'm riding one of my favorite mountain roads yesterday alone. Very narrow, no shoulders and in a series of 20 mph S curves. I'm in a right hander a foot off the fog line and a SS rider goes around me in my lane about a foot off my left wing. I was doing 45mph. I held my line and as soon as he cleared me he signaled a "come on". I quick check my mirror and six more pass me in the next two curves, all in my lane. I held my speed and was forced to hold to the right of the lane. Needless to say I think the guys were assuming a little too much of a rider they knew nothing about. what do you guys think?

CrazyCawi

I think that was a pathetic move on his part and put you at high risk, what if you paniced? You and his riders are now endangered

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

DragonBlu

That's what I was thinking,Panic was not an option. I have been riding over forty years and have never been put in that spot before. I thought it a little rude. I felt a little like lap traffic. Thanks guys!

See red

Rude, uncalled for, and just plain stupid. I also use my whole lane, I however would not have been so nice. I would have probably not given up my lane for a bunch of d-bags. the group can wait till it's safe.