Castle Turbine Textile/Mesh Jacket (Black) for sale

djf18374

Castle Turbine black textile mesh jacket ( size XL ):

I purchased this jacket last fall when I bought my bike (at the Yammy dealer). I love everything about it, just as I did when I bought it, except for now that I lost a bit of weight, it doesn't fit me like it used to.

I'm asking $100 + shipping, or Best Offer...

It has: (according to the product literature)
-600D Hitena ballistic nylon shell incorporates Perma-Flow vented panels.
-Pre-curved sleeves
-Removable insulated liner with bonded membrane technology creating windproof, waterproof, breathable performance
-6 easy access pockets including interior media pocket with cord opening
-Snap adjustable waist, hip, forearm and bicep features
-Soft touch micro-fiber lined collar and cuffs
-Removable impact absorbing, CE approved, molded armor in shoulders and elbows
-Removable foam back pad
-360 degree reflective accents
-Comfort-Flow polyester mesh lined interior

The textile/mesh outer shell is nice for summer days and evenings since it flows so much air through.
The wind/water resistant zip out liner is awesome for chilly mornings (I have ridden on 35 degrees F days) and damp days. Keeps the wind from getting to your body very well :)

Any other questions on it let me know, either on here, or PM me.
Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

djf18374

Bump..Price lowered! :steve:

CrazyCawi

Bump..Price lowered! :steve:
I saw this over the weekend, and the jacket looked incredible, it was a warm day with the sun beating down on us and it didnt look like you were baking at all, seemed very well constructed as well!

DJF is a stand up guy, I wouldnt hesitate one bit to do business with him! Bump for sale and good luck! Someone pick this up fast its dirt cheap for how nice of a jacket it is!

djf18374

Bump...anyone have any interest in this awesome jacket? It is in great condition with only one season of riding on it. It is still for sale...by the way ;)

Cartee

I'm very interested in purchasing it, I just need to go try on an XL at the shop to see if it fits, shoot me a PM or text sometime. 4355128374

CrazyCawi

i CAN VOUCH FOR HOW NICE OF A JACKET THIS IS! IF I DIDNT ALREADY HAVE 3 JACKETS ID BUY IT IN A HEART BEAT!

djf18374

Bump! Come on people! No one needs a great mesh/textile jacket for the scorching summer days??

CrazyCawi

bump .