Can someone help me .... Mirrors fz6r

Yehbaby351

Hi Guys and Girls. I have been reading up on many mirror mods . But what are these mirrors .. Im sure someone should know. And is there anyone that has installed them.

Were they hard to do.......

These do not have the indicators on them.

Attachments

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

tonofun

I'm also interested in mirror options for the fully faired FZ6R/XJ6 - it's hard to find many that fit our chosen bike.

tonofun

I keep being drawn back to these, but in red... Anyone here tried them? I'm a bit put off by the "chinese" (well, Taiwan, but you know...) origin factor tho.

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

FZSEXR

I too run 2008 zx6r mirrors and there are two issues I'm picky with. One is that you gotta move your arm in a little to see sometimes, secondly is I have clip ons instead of stock handles and it touches the mirrors slightly on full extension. Would I take those mirrors over the stock bunny ears? Hell yeah!

tonofun

secondly is I have clip ons instead of stock handles and it touches the mirrors slightly on full extension.
So how do you find the clip ons? Do they touch fairings?

Where do you get them from, are they std R6 things or similar?

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

FZSEXR

With the clip on I had to lower the front fork to get them to fit. It clears the tank and fairings no problems, I personally love them. I find it a good in between the stock handle bar and SS handle bars.