Can i get some help plz :)

Domiano

Hey i was wanting to pick up a pair of frame sliders and a set a matching brake/clutch levers. Im curious to which ones you guys and or favor over others. I would like to find them for a decent price. thanks for any info I have a 2013 fz6r

Ripley

Well I don't know that I'll be much help but as for frame sliders the popular ones seem to be the no cut Shoguns. I have Puig Pro on mine because I liked the shape. As for clutch levers, I just bought some inexpensive anodized ones from eBay and so far they haven't given me any trouble. I hope you find what you are looking for.

eskimo10

Well I don't know that I'll be much help but as for frame sliders the popular ones seem to be the no cut Shoguns. I have Puig Pro on mine because I liked the shape. As for clutch levers, I just bought some inexpensive anodized ones from eBay and so far they haven't given me any trouble. I hope you find what you are looking for.
Same pretty much, except I have the shogun no cut sliders, and they saved my bike last year during a crash. The customer service was off the charts good when I had to re-order the piece and didn't know the number. As for the levers, I ordered some CNC Machined ones from Amazon, like $15-20 and they are holding up great

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member
I have Yamaha frame sliders which require the fairings be drilled. The location is marked on the inside of the fairing. The hole is 1.25" in diameter, and should be covered by the slider after installation. So, even if you don't make a perfect hole it shouldn't be seen.

Domiano

Thanks guys just got a few things! Cnc shorty levers, shogun white frame sliders and a OEM clear pair of fz6r grips!! cant wait to get them all... Also have a exhaust on the way!

If u think of any other cool simple mods than plz share them with me. All i have done so fair is different pegs, delete kit and flush mount signals