Can i borrow a garage.

efforex

So i know this seems like a odd request but is there anyone in California, San Diego area where i might be able to do the exhaust on my bike. I live in a condo and they will fine me for doing anything other then simple maintenance. I have my own tools maybe someone that has done the swap before lol that could help haha. If not im gonna have to risk it in the parking lot :O

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

efforex

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

efforex

that's what happens when you get an exhaust... lol (or a set of hard luggage :eek: )...

I'm sure we have someone here that could give you a hand... I've offered up my place before.. no garage, but plenty of space
Haha yeah i would do it at my uncles house but hes a truck driver so im not sure when hes gonna be back in town and i need to get the garage open to have some where to set the tank.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

efforex

It takes about 20 minutes to swap an exhaust Mate. The cop won't even have time to show up! LOL The tank need to be off about another 20 minutes. Stuff it in your cage for the time being.

Oh, sorry if your broke... lol But you will be happy! :wreck:
Im not super broke but my mom was laid off so i have plenty of savings to assit her but after buying the exhaust i am left with no fun money :D but im glad i finally went ahead and bought it.

yfz6r

post this advrider.com.
advrider forum (if the link is deleted)

Very likely there is someone close to you that would be happy to help you out.

jamesgarfield

hey man, if you want to ride up to orange county (costa mesa) you are more than welcome to use my garage...Plus I was planning on doing my exhaust soon so we can both do them :D! Let me know

efforex

hey man, if you want to ride up to orange county (costa mesa) you are more than welcome to use my garage...Plus I was planning on doing my exhaust soon so we can both do them :D! Let me know
I might take you up on that I will have the get my wife to drive the car up to carry everything up I'll get back to you

efforex

back pack the exhaust haha! just let me know, im a weekend warrior (meaning thats when Im open lol)
I got really bored and ended up installing my power commander mid day when everyone was at work had no issues :D but i guess maybe a weekend i could cruise up there and help you out if you would like. Still awaiting my exhaust but that can be installed within 20 mins.

jamesgarfield

haha I saw your post yesterday! Congrats on that man! Yeah let me know, I may be cruisin down next weekend to ride again...I road the 94 two weeks ago and I want more!!!

efforex

haha I saw your post yesterday! Congrats on that man! Yeah let me know, I may be cruisin down next weekend to ride again...I road the 94 two weeks ago and I want more!!!
I Haven't ridden the 94 yet i want too ill pm you my number names joel just hit me up whenever if you want to go ride. Ill have the exhaust on by thursday come check it out this weekend.

efforex

Have plans to cruise down i got my exhaust on yesterday man its freaking awesome.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

efforex

Is she screaming yet? :iconbeer:
She is screaming for sure i am still wondering if my speed sensor is working the wire i put to it i borrowed my buddys laptop for a couple of mins went over to his house but i forgot to check would it not load or something if it was hooked up ? or would it just not run right.

abyss1406

dude i have to hear this in person, i live in san diego and i have my own place, but didnt see this post till now

efforex

dude i have to hear this in person, i live in san diego and i have my own place, but didnt see this post till now
i can bring my bike over and show you the work marthy does shoot me a email if you want to meet up

[email protected]

abyss1406

sorry for the late reply i havent been on the forum for weeks it seems like. but yeah Ill hit you up maybe this week end if your not busy