Calculus derivatives program for TI-84

BoneJj

For those of you that are just getting started with calculus I'm in the beginning stages of a program for derivatives and other stuff. Right now it's pretty simple but it'll be expanded over the next few months though.

As I get more into calculus I will expand it even more.

Here is a link to my other site with details on the application including screen shots.
Derivatives and Integrals, Basic Differentiation Rules » JeffJamesPhoto

If you see any errors in the information be sure to chime in.

This is still in the beginning stages at this time, obviously but I'm working on it.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member
D

Deleted member 9794

Back in my day we used paper, pencil, and TI-82's. Not these fancy shmancy multi-colored thingymabobs

:jerk:

BoneJj

Back in my day we used paper, pencil, and TI-82's. Not these fancy shmancy multi-colored thingymabobs

:jerk:
LMAO, the "TI-84 plus" and "plus silver edition" are not color screens. The "C Silver Edition" will have a color screen but that one isn't even out yet. That wont be coming out until sometime this spring but it hasn't officially dropped just yet.

I've been really tempted to get the silver edition as it has a lot more memory in it but I think I will just order the C SE version when it drops. I will have no need for the color aspect but it would be nice to have all that memory space. Even with the plus edition of calculators I have run into issues with not enough memory to install certain programs.

I used to create programs for the TI-82 back in the 90s as I had to use that for school back then. I used to write all kinds of programs back then.

It's taking me a bit to get back on track though as there are some new commands that I have been needing to learn and I have had to relearn a lot of the old ones as well.

Oh $$$hit, here goes the stomach burn again! LOL
LOL, I don't get the stomach issues but I do get headaches... lol.

BoneJj

I added a couple more derivatives to the first page of the program.