Bye Bye Pearl White!

alh081

I haven't done many mods to the bike lately so I posted a while back that I was changing the color of my bike (vinyl wrap). Well, after my accident early September, I stopped riding while i was recovering. But now, its back on track! Here are a few photos to show I am in the process at least.

Last picture of the bike before the change.

Removed all parts white!

As she sits now until shes put back together.

Just after work today, i dropped off all the pieces to my guy and chose my color. He needs to order the vinyl and hopefully get on it soon because i cant wait to get it back! Will update when I can.

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

ylwf3vr

I too like the white but can't wait to see the end result!

alh081

just got status update. Vinyl will arrive on Friday! He didnt carry the color i wanted so had to order.

ozzy051982

Cool can't wait for the unveiling. I also have pearl White and was thinking of doing vinyl wrapping how much will it cost you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

alh081

wow, it has already been 2 weeks...i miss riding my bike. I know its getting done but since its free, i cant really complain on the time. Since I will be losing my decals, i was thinking about customizing one on there. So after some photoshoping, I came up with one tonight that will likely be put on the bike but not sure if i want to share it or wait until its done and show it all off together. hmm hmm...decisions decisions...

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

alh081

well...what you think about this??
im not sure if i wanna keep the fz6r logo on the pic. Second, im not sure if i should add a few more graphics (looks kinda plain).

priotiynapkin

well...what you think about this??
im not sure if i wanna keep the fz6r logo on the pic. Second, im not sure if i should add a few more graphics (looks kinda plain).
looks good! Not sure about the logo but it adds a nice line. I'd say go crazy (not too crazy) with the graphics if you have the means. Make it your own unique looking bike :)

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

latony007

I like the logo, I hate seeing bikes on the street and not being able to see what make/model it is. But I cant see the picture you posted for some reason.

Ditch the Model Logo, lower the Graphic a few inches (same area where the logo was), and blow up the graphic a bit more to fill. If you really want the model logo, make it smaller and put them on the tail fairing. Similar to the Honda 600/900CBRR logo... Do you have other graphics to consider or have you committed to the current Venom graphic? It would look something like this... (Sorry, I don't have proper editing software)

Attachments

Last edited:

latony007

Ditch the Model Logo, lower the Graphic a few inches (same area where the logo was), and blow up the graphic a bit more to fill. If you really want the model logo, make it smaller and put them on the tail fairing. Similar to the Honda 600/900CBRR logo... Do you have other graphics to consider or have you committed to the current Venom graphic? It would look something like this... (Sorry, I don't have proper editing software)
that looks pretty bad a** but Venom has to be black. Should put Spidey on the other side lol

alh081

Thanks for the comments guys. I actually like what you did w/ the logo urbanduckman. I think i will likely go with that. Put the FZ6R decal on the back and gives me more space to add additional graphics in the front.

Also, just FYI, My bike will no longer be white when i get it back so the color will match the graphic......HINT: That is not venom!! (I can assume you know what color it is now). hahahah

alh081

it has been some time but i got it all back today. It may need some additional wrap but i'll see how it looks after putting it on.

TEASER:

latony007

it has been some time but i got it all back today. It may need some additional wrap but i'll see how it looks after putting it on.

TEASER:
is it Carnage? red? i still cant see picts you post for some reason. i can see duckmans fine.