Bye Bye FZ6R

WarEagle07

How much did you end up selling it for if you dont mind me asking?

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

Lonelyrider

I got myself a 2008 GSX R600 as well, picked it up yesterday. Man, that thing is a beast!! it has so much power, and very fast. Bike has Akrapovic Full shorty exhaust, sounds awsome. I will try to take some more pictures when I can.

Here's mine:

Last edited:

mbridge51

I got myself a 2008 GSX R600 as well, picked it up yesterday. Man, that thing is a beast!! it has so much power, and very fast. Bike has Akrapovic Full shorty exhaust, sounds awsome. I will try to take some more pictures when I can.

Here's mine:

Love the white and silver! I found a used, but in excellent condition, white seat cowl for mine on ebay for $59. Suzuki wanted $185 for the OEM seat cowl.

Did you have the Akrapovic put on when you bought it or was that something the dealer put on already? I'd love to see some pic's or even a video of the exhaust.

Lonelyrider

previous owner had it installed by a shop. it sounds awsome! you can try to search the video on youtube, go check it out.

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

streetmaster

locwan, PM sent!

streetmaster, I thought about that, but 1000cc insurance is way too much compare to the 600cc, so 600cc is perfect choice for me, but i mean 600cc SS is fast enough, no need to get 1000cc.
Really? insurance on my R1 cost about 20 bucks more a year than a R6
Same here ajkewler. I priced the ins. between the ZX10R & ZX6R & there was about $50 (AU) difference!
Probably because they're both seen as race bikes with lights!!!

Halon

Very nice looking bike! I'm leaning toward a zx6r in the future if I can get some of this bike paid off in the future. I just wish they didn't have full digital speedos and tach. Enjoy your new toy and ride safe :)

Detrich

dcBear78

Very nice bike. I love the colour scheme.

Was going to mention looking at the Triumph Daytona 675. That is my next bike (atm... my mind will probably change 10 times before then)

rjsantana20

pics of the exhaust:

WOW! on the bike. Now how crazy would it be to put this exhaust on the FZ6R?

Is it crazy, stupid, hot or crazy stupid hot???

Anyone?