Bright Orb

sammy56

There is a really shiny orb in the sky....not sure what it is.....haven't seen it in months.........oh wow, it's the sun!
The southeast fog has finally lifted....I may be actually happy to ride all day and not need raingear....not sure I will know how to ride on dry roads......can I lean the bike some:eek::eek::eek::eek:
Usually it's snow in the north that keeps bikes in the garage, for us in Georgia its been flooding....everywhere. Outlook is good now though, looking forward to the days and weeks ahead!

LB

Reactions: JT

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

MiniMose

There is a really shiny orb in the sky....not sure what it is.....haven't seen it in months.........oh wow, it's the sun!
The southeast fog has finally lifted....I may be actually happy to ride all day and not need raingear....not sure I will know how to ride on dry roads......can I lean the bike some:eek::eek::eek::eek:
Usually it's snow in the north that keeps bikes in the garage, for us in Georgia its been flooding....everywhere. Outlook is good now though, looking forward to the days and weeks ahead!

LB

I actually left work to go get my mesh jacket... this next week looks to be awesome.