Break from the snow

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

zig308

I wanted to do the same thing yesterday since it was like 50 degrees. I was stuck inside painting though. At least I have a few less primer white walls now.

fz6rwolf

Out about an hour yesterday, about 42 degrees, hands were cold with gloves. just glad started right up, been quite awhile and she stays outside with just a cover:(

zig308

It's supposed to be 45ish and mostly sunny here this weekend. I think I'm going to try to get it out for a spin around town.

Hopefully the rain this week will wash all the sand off the roads. Our town seems to have the mentality of 'When in doubt, dump more sand on the roads'. Last week there was so much sand I was even slipping on it in my car.

Newmason

Spring cant come soon enough!:D

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

Verranth

+1 I had the same experience through a secondary road. All the cars eventually cut trenches that the car just followed...almost like a theme park ride. lol

Only days after the storm, I made a trip to costco in leesburg, the main roads were so bad my car was sliding off the 4 inch ice paths, it was like the road was driving my car instead of me driving....