Bought the Nexus 4

indian9990

I've always been/will be a die hard Samsung Galaxy fan.

However, the Nexus was such a good deal. Plus google has yet to disappoint lol. I couldn't pass it up. I also want to try the bare bone android experience. I think it'll be pretty neat without am overlay and such.

Anyone else have the nexus?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 4

BradSPE

I rock the Nexus tablets and love them. Vanilla is the way to go. I am still under Verizon's unlimited so can't use a Nexus phone. Maybe they will come out with CMDA access with the new Nexus 5 that is on the horizon then I can switch from my S3!

indian9990

Yeah I was thinking about a tablet but my phone is good enough lol. I think the last post I read said that nexus 5 won't have LTE so Verizon still out of luck lol

BradSPE

Had to read up on the latest gossip. Appears you are right Verizon is made up of a bunch of overbearing clowns that need ultimate control. Really a poor move not to allow Google to have access to their networks. I won't switch because Verizon unlimited 4G is just too nice, espacially since I use on average 7-10gb a month on it. If they ever make me give it up though, I'm gone.

indian9990

Had to read up on the latest gossip. Appears you are right Verizon is made up of a bunch of overbearing clowns that need ultimate control. Really a poor move not to allow Google to have access to their networks. I won't switch because Verizon unlimited 4G is just too nice, espacially since I use on average 7-10gb a month on it. If they ever make me give it up though, I'm gone.
Yeah dude Verizon is so picky and must have control over everything. That's why the original galaxy was also different on Verizon. What phone you using now?

indian9990

Well I think if you have a tablet then its the same as a phone regardless. I just want the nexus as a backup phone.

Indian9990, how much did you pay for the Nexus? Did you get it directly from Google (Google Play)? Is it 8GB or 16GB?

indian9990

Indian9990, how much did you pay for the Nexus? Did you get it directly from Google (Google Play)? Is it 8GB or 16GB?
I bought the 16GB nexus from the google play store and it costs me $266 after shipping and tax. Great deal!