Boot/Shoe Help

Kdubb223

Speed and Strength Moment of Truth Shoes - RevZilla

These have been my daily drivers for almost two years. Very comfortable after a short break in period. Easy to take on and off and overall the durability has been great. The only issue I have had is the hard rubber shift protection on top of the toe area has cracked off over time, but not a big deal as far as I'm concerned. Oh and the price is great!

Bert-Aus

The price of boots Vs comfy work/ dress shoes, I reccomend just changing once at work.
I have a pair of shoes that live at the office for once I get there.

My last pair of Sidi boots I half wore through the sole after 3 years. & that is after only short periods of walking in them besides being on the bike.

IMO dont want to be replacing $400+ boots more frequently than I have to!

Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk 2

Billsbet0

I carry a pair of dress shoes in my tank bag. Luckily I can fit a pair of size 12s in it. I carry my boots into the office in a bag.

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Detrich

The price of boots Vs comfy work/ dress shoes, I reccomend just changing once at work.
I have a pair of shoes that live at the office for once I get there.

My last pair of Sidi boots I half wore through the sole after 3 years. & that is after only short periods of walking in them besides being on the bike.

IMO dont want to be replacing $400+ boots more frequently than I have to!

Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk 2

U can buy Sidi soles separately and have the boots re-soled at a leather shoe store...

MistahT

Mistah T
Elite Member

JBAX

I ended up buying Dianese W-WP Boots.

Other than having a reinforced section of leather for the shifter, they are more causal than real protrecive riding boots. I am keeping them for casual riding only.

Going to go for a Pair of Sidi Apex (Short Version of the Sidi Vertigo). Been riding Sidi cycling shoes for years, and if the fit, finish and quality are anything like their cycling line. It's a no brainer to spend $225 on that shoe. Just the right height as I did not want a full boot, but wanted ample ankle and foot protection. Looks like more protection than Alpinestars MX-1 or 2.

Thanks for the help.