Bohn Cool-air Bodyguard Adventure Pants???

Ivan_13

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Bohn-Cool-Air-Bodyguard-Adventure-Pants/dp/B001T5EURY/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1363248600&sr=8-2&keywords=Bohn+pants]Bohn Cool-Air Bodyguard Adventure Pants - Large : Amazon.com : Automotive[/ame]

So apparently, these are pads for your knees, hips, etc., attached to a mesh, that you wear under your jeans. Essentially making your jeans into riding pants. I like the idea, but it seems a little fishy to me for some reason.

Does anyone here own these? Or used them?

S

SkyOrDie

They look like fish-net hose. Good thing you have to wear something over them. I just picked up a pair of Joe Rocket Phoenix 3.0 mesh pants for 100+ degree summer riding. It's been above 90 for the past few days, so maybe they'll get an early test! I plan on just wearing shorts underneath them.

-Stan

BoneJj

Bohn Cool-Air Bodyguard Adventure Pants - Large : Amazon.com : Automotive

So apparently, these are pads for your knees, hips, etc., attached to a mesh, that you wear under your jeans. Essentially making your jeans into riding pants. I like the idea, but it seems a little fishy to me for some reason.

Does anyone here own these? Or used them?
they seem fishy because they are fishnets....

lol

not a bad idea, there are several other styles very similar to this but it would be smarter to wear something like this along with riding jeans as this will give you the padding in the right areas but the riding jeans wont tear like normal jeans...

MistahT

Mistah T
Elite Member

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member